Every Vote Counts--Count Every Vote



It is a few days after Bernie did not get the win we wanted in New York.
And yet again, there were problems with voting. There were problems in Brooklyn, his stompin' grounds. There are lawsuits a-plenty. Am I being paranoid to say that something--AGAIN--smells fishy?



I refuse to get discouraged. There are many true, honest, good people in place who are not going to stand for this and I consider myself to be one of them. And I know many thousands, tens of thousands, millions who are also insisting that we have honest elections. And I am so grateful.

But I have to ask myself, how can winning the election be so important that either it's been handled poorly from stupidity, trying to save a buck (that isn't working out so well now, is it?) or because people have lied, are still lying? Isn't there value in honesty and integrity? Aren't these values a huge part of America?



What is the cost of truth in voting? And how can we make sure that EVERY. VOTE. COUNTS? That EVERY. VOTE. IS. COUNTED?

America, stand for truth. Demand that honesty and integrity become The Only Way to Vote Here. This is a blessing, a right and a responsibility. Take my hand, Americans. Pray to the God of your choice. This isn't Bernie's campaign that is suffering. When there is dishonesty, we all suffer.



I DON'T CARE WHO YOU VOTE FOR, DEMAND THAT THE ELECTIONS BE EASY, FAIR, HONEST AND ALL-ENCOMPASSING. We are all in this together, no matter who gets our vote in November.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Easiness of Negativity, The Difficulty of Positivity

To Love Your Peeps, Sometimes Ya Gotta Cook: Part One

Drug addiction and Bernie Sanders' Understanding Heart