The Power of Together

 

Today I sewed valences for my blinds. I spoke to my husband and my cousin. I walked my dogs. Fed my horses. And felt let down about the obvious, insidious, unacceptable corruption that has been going on during this election period.

How can this happen? THIS IS AMERICA!

I am just me, sitting at my computer in my home office in Utah County, Utah. What can I do?

I can post. I can contribute. I can reach out to my fellow Berners.  And anyone else who will listen!

AND I CAN BELIEVE. No--I can KNOW. For once in this crazy world, right can work.

Because I have you. And you. And you. And you have me.

I have never been to New York, but you New Yorkers, I am counting on you. We are all counting on you. Search your heart and get to the polls. Because you can count on us!

And while you're at it, here is a high five, a smile and hug to you. We have the Power of Together. And it is amazing!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Every Vote Counts--Count Every Vote

#BWW--This Stands for #Bernie Would Have Won--and He Would Have

The Easiness of Negativity, The Difficulty of Positivity