It begins.

As a writer and editor, I know the stories we like to read start with a bang and no backstory. But I need to share a little bit. I'll make it quick:
A year ago, my best friend, my almost 19-year-old son Caden Mustoe, left on an LDS mission to Boston, Mass. I was happy for him but destroyed inside. My marriage was over, so I thought, my health deteriorated to the point that I ended up in the ER a month after he left (so I was sick for Christmas.)

This is where the story starts:
After a few miracles, my life began to shift.
What changed it are these:
Feeling the Spirit by using Law of Attraction clearing
Serving missionaries that have no other support
Forgiving myself and my husband for all the problems we have had together
Finding out I'm an Empath and started using this spiritual gift for good.

This Christmas, I have pushed, prodded, bugged, posted, asked for and did just about everything I could to help missionaries out in the field that have no other support. I've written emails, letters, gotten gifts, loved these kids, found more to love, used being an Empath to strengthen them and now--
I am filled with a love, a peace, a purpose that can only be described as miraculous.
Hubs and I are healing and getting along most of the time pretty darn well.

I am being transformed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Vote Counts--Count Every Vote

#BWW--This Stands for #Bernie Would Have Won--and He Would Have

The Easiness of Negativity, The Difficulty of Positivity