Grounding

I got on Facebook today to ask other Bernie supporters what they thought should happen with the whole Arizona voting and not voting and that whole thing. You know what? There are a lot of smart people backing Bernie and I am amazed, pleased, impressed and gratified because these people are coming up with solutions.

So, for tonight, I leave it in their capable hands.
 
Tonight, I am grounding, meaning using oils, took the dogs for a walk, exercised, going to shower. I am weary with all the corruption. My heart has been heavy with the bombings in Brussels.

Tonight, I need to ease my spirit.

I did, however, LOVE the bird incident at Bernie's rally. L-O-V-E.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every Vote Counts--Count Every Vote

#BWW--This Stands for #Bernie Would Have Won--and He Would Have

The Easiness of Negativity, The Difficulty of Positivity